VCR ventracor limited

not holding nicely, page-4

1. drg
    3,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    That's the golden question..

I think buying around 88c with a stop around 84c would be a fairly safe buy. As a previous poster noted we are heading towards the 200 MDA and the previous low since the Dec run up was around 87c. I have a fair amount with a average price of 73c, but I will completly exit the position if 85c fails. But on the flipside I will be a buyer at 88-89c. We have broken through about 4 supports on the way down ... 100, 96, 93 and now 90, I have slowly been lightening my VCR load as each support was broken. 85c is the last stop as far as I am concerned otherwise VCR can do without me as a holder. From a few other posters today seems as though some of the faithful are having second thoughts. I have a knack of getting out of things just before a big run up, CSL, ZFX, OXR, MBL, and most recently AWC, BHP and RIO. Don't want to add VCR to that list quite yet... time will tell though. But VCR is getting to the stage were it should be watched.... ahh to think this was looking okay up to quite recently...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.