QHL 2.27% 21.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

not huge - massive, page-8

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    "This advanced automotive industry cf panel fabrication process was the primary reason QHL was listed and now it seems like it is in the process of becoming true in time."

Less of the re-writing history please! The company is currently doing well & delivering, however that statement seems inaccurate.

The hint is in the name of the company -- Quickstep -- Quickstep Process. Not RST (resin spray transfer) - the technology specifically interesting to the auto industry.

The quickstep process itself has managed far less traction. However at a technical level I still consider it superior to autoclave manufacturing for most items. The composites *manufacturing* industry appears quite slow at uptake of technology. I still find that something of a surprise compared to the level of R&D in material science.

It will get there in the end, but probably with Quickstep becoming a contract manufacturer (setting up an overseas manufacturing plant). That was suggested in one of the recent analyst reports.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $15.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $33.82K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 154586 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.