CXO 3.06% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

Hey Ash, I guess you want the stock lower dude but it aint LBT....

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Hey Ash, I guess you want the stock lower dude but it aint LBT. Its found a truck load of Spondy in several areas and has an amzing drill record.....and then has a truckload of Uranium and Zinc.... all hot commodities right now.

You seem content on hammering CXO without fact and today I got hit by HC for ramping and on fact, not sure why you have not been hit for downramping on zero facts...

Hammer the stock but do it on fact, not lack thereof. Its an explorer not a miner and with the stock up 100% in last few months, and have built an enviable pf and drilling exceptionally well, have conducted an oversubscribed and successful CR, derisked the company...think the mgt are doing a great job and are underrated by the market actually. No KDR legal mistakes by these guys.

Time will tell but I reckon this may deserve a premia to KDR. Look closely at Zola data, Ringwood, Size and quality of Grants (comped to PLS or KDR) and also look at our Uranium deposit before you comment further and then show where I and many others are wrong....

You will not be able to. Keen to hear your arguments.....

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $2.235M 23.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 624089 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 124800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.