ACX 0.00% $7.79 aconex limited

Not in a rush, page-14

1. 3,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    I concur wholeheartedly. I feel that this is a true Aussie success story that is being sold too cheaply and far too early to an American giant who wants its way. I understand that the current BoD must be feeling all the pressure. I’m sure there is pressure from the bigger funds who don’t care about the company - and only care about their short term gains. I can also sort of understand why the current BoD could possibly want to throw in the towel. They have been doing a lot of hard work bringing Aconex to where it is today... and to see the Share Price languishing at $3, $4, $5 must have broken their hearts or at the very least disheartened even the most passionate founder. I know I would be very down if all the work I put in is also under appreciated by the market.

Perhaps they just want an easy way out now, and are finding comfort in the fact that a tech giant appreciates their hard work. I honestly also blame the shorters and fund managers who didn’t appreciate Aconex enough. Now we’re about to lose a stellar Aussie tech company... one which was poised to be a future blue chip like REA. There are so very few remaining, with most of the rest at unappealing (but understandable) valuations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.