LIN 0.00% 12.5¢ lindian resources limited

Havin a go Did you read the last ASX announcement? It stated as...

1. 4,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Havin a go

Did you read the last ASX announcement?

It stated as follows:

"We expect a steady flow of mine development updates including an updated resource statement, mine design and material scheduling and firm quotations for all processing plant and associated infrastructure costs to be progressively reported FROM EARLY IN THE NEW YEAR leading to our feasability study in the first quater of calender 2024."

"....all samples dispatched from site and either AT THE LABORATORY or in transit with assays to be reported progressively from this month."

Now if you go back to 2023 announcements you will find on several occasions that assays were delayed from laboratories. During Dec/Jan we had holidays and office closures in both Sth Africa and in Australia. This would most likely account for no assay announcements to date. This cannot be misconstrued as you suggest...."purposefully restricted". It's a fact of doing business around this time of year.

You and your wife have not lost any money unless you sold shares below your entry price. That's why you are holding and not selling is it not?

Facts are important!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.