LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Not in ASX Top 5 Rare Earth Stocks? = Wake Up Asimwe and Alistair?, page-74

1. 7,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Your admiration for a man that has failed us retail investors on the highest level is grotesqueness is abundant for everyone here to see

this company has been a complete and utter disgraceful play on retail via the chairman and CEOs abundantly exuberant retail targeted pumping.

you need to at least offer your fellow shareholders one tiny bit of acknowledgement on that, but you refuse to allow your ego to step aside and admit at how foul this has now become under the sole leadership of Asimwe.

The deal he made with a worthless metals dealer is highly questionable just for starters, the CEO vomiting the words... we are going to be independent was the only message he was able to conjure up for explaining such a useless deal for a LIN who is said to be about to change the REE industry forever... what they have actually done is independently ruin everything about this company, it stinks of another retail bludgeoning and if it turns out to be so... he will see me in person and i will be very unforgiving, too many times i have been mauled by these ruthless heartless men that do whatever it takes to become wealthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $73.51K 700.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 813056 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 27499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.