LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Dum Seeing that you once again are attacking me rather than...

1. 4,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Dum

Seeing that you once again are attacking me rather than focusing on the stock let me respond to your accusations.

You claim:
    “Your admiration for a man that has failed us retail investors on the highest level is grotesqueness is abundant for everyone here to see

If you read my posts carefully you would have noticed that I defended and praised all Lindian executives for their efforts in advancing the company. At no stage have I singled out anyone be it the Chairman or CEO etc.

You claim:
    “…this company has been a complete and utter disgraceful play on retail via the chairman and CEOs abundantly exuberant retail targeted pumping.

The Lindian Team had/has every right to be excited about the Kangankunde project, its resource, its drilling, REE quality etc etc. Why should its Chairman and CEO not appear on every medium available promoting the company and its world class project? Isn’t that why you invested in Lindian?????

Suggest that you go and check REE company Meteoric Resources videos by it’s Chairman Andrew Tunks ( May 2023) and hear the words…”Nothing in the world”…”Biggest and highest grade”…”world class metallurgy” etc etc.. No different to Alistair Stephen’s praises.

You claim:
    “…you need to at least offer your fellow shareholders one tiny bit of acknowledgement on that, but you refuse to allow your ego to step aside and admit at how foul this has now become under the sole leadership of Asimwe.

Obviously you are an amateur investor if you STILL believe that a company’s shareprice is controlled by its Chairman. The market determines the daily shareprice and its fluctuations. When the shareprice goes down all shareholders including management’s holdings suffer. Why would any company executive attempt to deflate the shareprice and take a book loss?

Many posts have indicated that LIN’s shareprice has collapsed due to many reasons be they lack of demand, REE stocks out of favour due to commodity prices down, manipulators in action etc etc. Go back and research.

You claim:
    “The deal he made with a worthless metals dealer is highly questionable just for starters, “
    Obviously that is you opinion re the offtake deal. Can you substantiate that the metals dealer ( Gerald Metals) is “worthless”? Its been around trading for the past 60 years I recall. Maybe before you were born?

You claim:
    …” what they have actually done is independently ruin everything about this company, it stinks of another retail bludgeoning…”

Can you explain what evidence you have that an REE offtake has ruined everything?

You claim:
    “….he ( Asimwe?) will see me in person and i will be very unforgiving, too many times i have been mauled by these ruthless heartless men that do whatever it takes to become wealthy.

I will leave a reply to this threat to Asimwe or his lawyer.

Evolution Capital-Stephen Silver

You forgot to mention Stephen Silver in your post this time. Did you know that Lindian did a number of CR during 2022-2023 and only one placement with Evolution Capital?
    Did you know that after the Stephen Silvers placement was done that Lindian’s shareprice jumped to 47cent a few months later?
    Did you know that Meteoric Resources also did a placement at a discount with Stephen Silver last year? Did you know that MEI shareprice has been static for over six months and has recently dropped by 30%. Facts are so important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $49.92K 462.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 541193 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 299878 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.