LIN 2.27% 10.8¢ lindian resources limited

Not in ASX Top 5 Rare Earth Stocks? = Wake Up Asimwe and Alistair?, page-83

1. 7,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1096
    What a truly magnificent start to 2024 after what was undoubtedly a truly outstanding 2023 for the company.

who else can you hear that sentence coming from the mouth of Alistair???

it is painful to know we will likely soon hear his voice again, the voice that enticed us all into hold while other loaded up during a massive distribution period where Asimwes friends and special lists where involved in funding arrangements??? he even managed to put into an announcement that he had special people that he was looking after when he dropped that heavily discounted turd on all of us.

Truly amazing, outstand and wonderful, Alistair must be so embarrassed to even show his face again after being used like that.

I asked him on Twitter, what on earth Alistair, this is just astonishing the SP what is wrong... his reply was ... i know its nt making any sense, i am putting a webinar together to clear the air... i am guessing a certain Mr Asimwe Kabunga directed him to do the complete opposite, shut down all newsflow shut down the monthly update into the festive season and certainly do not orgainse a webinar to discuss this appalling SP we have managed to deliver

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $126.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $69.14K 637.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 536283 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 319815 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.