"Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "Not in my name" - Muslims speak out against Paris attacks conducted in the name of Islam

Muslims have taken to Twitter to say "#IAmAMuslim and I condemn the Paris attacks" in order to show solidarity with France and that Islam is a religion of peace

Muslims have taken to Twitter to show support for Parisians affected in the attacks, and to show that the terrorists are not a part of Islam after the attacks in Paris on Friday night.
    There were seven apparently co-ordinated terrorist attacks in the French capital on Friday night, and Isis took responsibility for the violence.
    People from all around the world, of all religions, have taken to social media to show solidarity with the French.
    Muslims have used social media to demonstrate that they want no part in the extremism and violence that terrorists commit in the name of Islam.
    The hashtags #NotInMyName and #IAmAMuslim are being used to say that extremists will not be tolerated and their messages of hate contradict the messages of peace that Muslims want to promote.

copyright link/news/worldnews/europe/france/11996902/i-am-a-muslim-paris-attacks-social-media.html

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.