RNX 6.67% 1.6¢ renegade exploration limited

Thank You Nathan. There appears to be very little interest in...

1. 407 Posts.
    Thank You Nathan. There appears to be very little interest in this stock on here which suits me fine...

If Officium have been buying up lately then that must be in very small amounts because the turnover of late in OVR has been minimal and often zilch.

I am reading up a lot about Zinc and i will be watching its price with interest. It appears to be just OK at the moment at about 95 cents an LB although it has fluctuated between 45 and 120 cents in the last couple of years. Cash costs of 43 cents LB for OVR.

I guess I will await for their next presentation to find out just what their annual production and hence profitability is going to be.

Correct me if I a wrong but with a LOM of 8 years and a mining inventory of 9.9 MT and a 4.3% zinc recovery I get a cashflow of $61M after costs per annum. Quite impressive even at todays Zinc prices. Is the lead any good to us?? Still not sure how this is worked out. A 1.2% lead recovery means we get 32,738,645 lbs per annum here. At $1 per LB at the moment does that mean an extra say 15M per annum for us here or am I going down the wrong path?Do we just get credits for lead?

Thanks

Thanks again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $20.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $73.24K 4.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 827947 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 271232 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.