WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Not Just Another Pretty Colour, page-38

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 639

"BG is on the move would be nice to see, though did we ever clarify if this was a renewal or not"

@iceman.11 I do agree this would be nice to see? Have you looked further into your question to provide the clarity that you and others seek?

"Any ‘idea’ why the market is NOT excited by this potential?, as displayed by low volume and languishing sp."

My theory here is that those that are invested are accumulating, holding or both and have exhausted their funds to be committed. All are waiting now for the impending news of product launches, revenue, backpay revenues and possibly others like Bodyguard as well of potential partners. There is a distinct clue in the market currently,

Holders mid and long term are not selling in this current market!

Volumes are revealing this to be the case, the sell side is virtually unchanged most days and the same characters are still around both on HC and also the investors that aren't on HC largely remain invested. Those investors that traded with Baker Young will likely return the moment announcements hit. We have 1.8 Billion shares on offer and we are lucky to be trading 1 million shares daily, more likely 500-700K. Steve has been buying and Jeff hasn't sold a share since 2014, I would expect Tony will buy in once he gives the market some guidance.

The market that we have recently is just broker activity trading between accounts. For what reason?... They have a desire for the price to remain at these levels, until announcements roll to capitalise efficiently, retaining liquidity and optimising returns elsewhere whilst we wait. OBJ has been quite predictable over the last few years, and with many popular researchers that once occupied HC dropping from the thread, the hype has reduced, giving traders little to work with, brokers are just churning shares around just enough to keep OBJ awake.

The market is set, locked, loaded and...... Waiting!

ALL IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.