WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Not Just Another Pretty Colour, page-49

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374

I agree that this is indeed a monumental product IF BECCA can pull it off. It would literally make MEGA billions. There is no such product that exists to date which can cure male pattern baldness, in fact nothing can go even close. The thousands of hair products like rogain/regaine would be devastated, and every man with pattern baldness would use BECCA's product instead.

However, I'm holding back on any excitement:

They are not the first, nor the last who claim to have a cure to baldness, they are just another in the long, LONG line of claimants, and there is a LOT of questions to answer still. Like how can they cure male pattern baldness for areas where no follicles exist anymore. I'm not trying to rain on the parade, but this is a very big breakthrough if its real. Its progression seems too rapid frankly, its a bit like someone running the 100m sprint in 2s, when no one else can get under 9. None the less, I very much hope the product is indeed real.

If it is true, then OBJ is in an outstanding position to capitalise on the collaboration opportunities.

BUT - that brings us to an eerie comparison with all other other products. - our ETP had the same basic history, such massive potential, yet It never eventuated and the opportunity was squandered. People joined its dots using 3M, co-incidental timings, patents, other companies and people, and guess what? those dots were all wrong.. and ETP is now dead. Surface Hygiene, product packaging for pharmaceuticals, tooth whitening, tooth brushes, hair brushes, and more are all the same basic story... and all are dead in contradiction to the dot joining on each. Bodyguard has all the signs of going the same way, and this new product conveniently pops up on the radar as the next great saviour of OBJ, while all the various wands in market cant make us a buck in profit.

For now I suggest people don't join the dots. That's has been done to death, and its ALWAYS been wrong so far, just look at the SP.
    If you want to know the truth, don't join dots anymore .... Properly pressure Steve, Pressure BECCA, Pressure OBJ to provide official information, its about time they did something for holders:
    "When will BECCA release the full report showing the clinical evidence Steve has cited for BECCA's male pattern baldness reversal product?".... time frame answers only please"
    "Is OBJ involved with BECCA in any potential future products? Yes or no? what are they?"

"Is OBJ in any discussions to access the formulations of BECCA? for its own products? yes or no?" , If the answer is no, WHY NOT??

No dots this time ... After making what is frankly a very bold, and very wild "TRUMP STYLED" tweeted claim, OBJ and BECCA's joint CEO needs to provide actual answers and not leave the market open to wild dot joined speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.