COI 0.00% 19.0¢ comet ridge limited

Great advice cmark. Read, reread and then do it again. none of...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Great advice cmark. Read, reread and then do it again. none of us are privy to the behind the scenes and day to day running, conversations etc. the best we can do is talk to management and and again read the reports. pick out changes and what is important.
    do i like our current sp? hell no. but the much of this sector has been smashed. Santos, our talked up possible suitor wouldn't be happy either, from $8.89 in Jan to $4.58 on friday last. close enough to 50% down. Where are all our know it alls, bagging our directors, now?? This whole market is being messed around.
    But just wait, as our sp will return to a better value, and if not it won't matter, unless you need to sell now, as if we get take out - as cmark points out - that is our actual value. Not the manipulated one.
    Agree on the split. It would be foolish to split the company and have double the costs. For me it was a For Sale sign for Mahalo South when it was in the report. Well now it become a much better deal if they can sell off Mahalo North also. if this happens we should then have a $$ win for the shareholders and our pockets, and be fully funded with no further cap raise to further explore and develop up the Gallilee and Gundedah.

That's my two cents worth. like it or not, we have to continue to be patient, or sell your shares, cut your losses, stop whinging and leave.
    for me I'm just disappointed i haven't the cash flow to buy more at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $210.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.8¢ 19.0¢ 18.3¢ $210.7K 1.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9142 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 142409 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.