OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Magikol, I like your balls and I like your style.I've seen a few...

1. 1,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Magikol, I like your balls and I like your style.

I've seen a few come on here and go on about not touching Uranium or letting it slide for a while.

I say that is a response of a sheep who moves with the herd. As gecko said of sheep - they get slaughtered.

What also amazes me are the clowns that listen to the media clap trap and suggest that THX or any other explorer should delay exploration for Uranium until things quieten down.

The whole basis of mining and making a profit from it circles around the fact that demand is a short / medium term thing but supply and building supply is a long term thing with mines typically taking eight to ten years to come into operation after initial discovery.

So to not think about spending exploration dollars based on what some talking head on CNBC or BBC whos entire knowledge of the nuclear power game is based on what they have been able to pick up from both reliable and unreliable sources is a really silly thought.

Like everything, Nuclear Power is a constantly evolving industry. We pick up the pieces, learn from the event and move forward.

Gee. Think where we would be if the Wright Brother's or Yuri Gagarin thought their lives were more significant than the events they undertook which ended up defining their lives.

In saying that, lets put things in perspective. 10,000 Japanese get washed away in a big wave. None or a handful have died from a problem at a power station. The rest of the Japanese population, which has amongst it the highest proportion of smokers in the world starts to get worried that they might contract cancer! Go figure that out.

When everyone works out that whatever the clap trap spoken about this situation and by whom ever that there is still a massive energy deficit in the world that can't be taken up by fossil fuels, that can't be taken up by wind or solar and that nuclear energy will roll on and power stations in operation will denmand uranium and that new power stations will be built.

I say to those sheep who bought high and sold low - whilst you are suffering from your stupidity I hope that you can still afford your electricity bills in the cold of winter but if not fear not because there are many slaughtered sheep to make blankets from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 25717989 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 23666523 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.