OAU 0.00% 0.7¢ ora gold limited

Agree John that the other resources THX are exploring are...

1. 953 Posts.
    Agree John that the other resources THX are exploring are attractive but as you have just seen, there were a lot of investors who valued highly the U more than the other.
    For me personally - I would love to see them go against the grain and drill the buggery out of the other U projects. The PR damage done by the siuation in Japan will only last a few years before the PR damage against carbon taxes, high electricity costs, etc etc take over and nuclear becomes an option once again not only overseas but right in your local neighbourhood. As I mentioned before, from what has happened in Japan there will be as much good as there will be bad. Many lives have been lost but many more will be saved because of the loss. Same will apply to reactors. For every one that fails 20,30,40,100 will be built better as a result of it. Well we hope people learn from mistakes. Although not the case the Japanese will.
    Where am I going with all this? Well as I said at the top I feel they should press on as planned. It would be detrimental to put things on pause. Many reactors coming online gloally and nothing has changed there. You can count a few more in Japan that will need refuelling as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $15.31K 2.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7654279 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 18242227 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.