WLF 0.00% $8.75 wolf minerals limited

not letting a sleeping dog lie peer comparison

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Definitely on the move with the biggest volume for ages.

Thought it worth a repost of a previous post and also a link to the peer comparison chart that I had trouble trying to post the PDF link to in original post.

---------------------------------

My personal thoughts as to the recent rally in Wolf's share price is the possible release of the updated feasability study.

It was postponed due to the mining engineers rethinking the mine thru-put process to incorporate and optimize the $300 million dollars worth of just the tin component of the resource along with the tungsten.

If memory serves me correctly this updated report was due early in 2011.

Please check the above for accuracy from one of there previous news releases to the market.

I have been accumulating the heads and options for the last 9 months because in my opinion they

1/have a proven resource

2/have a pre built processing facility that is in the process of being optimised for a start up to actually produce something and generate income

3/ operate in an area of the UK next to a clay quarry so I would think would have minimal enviromental objections.

4/will produce Tungstun( +Tin ) which is on Chinas endangered minerals list,and of which the price of is on an upward curve.

5/ have developed a relationship already with Traxys who will be able to sell the Tungstun into the Europen marketplace and elsewhere

6/have respected capable management(in my opinion)

7/Have a current market cap of around 19 million (not inc outstanding options)which is less than many speculative stocks that could well never prove up a resource let alone get a mill up and running.NOTE-@ time of original post.

I plan on just sitting on what I currently hold and wait till the market catches up with what in my opinion(only) is a bargain.

Please DYOR as I am just going from memory as to some of the above calcs and best of luck to all holders.

-------------------

PDF link to peer comparison table. Pages 14/15

http://www.stocknessmonster.com/news-item?S=WLF&E=ASX&N=491603

--------------------

More positive news re WLF have been sent to market since the above post.

Pleaase DYOR etc and hopefully this is the beginning of a rally that this sleeping under valued gem deserves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.