WLF 0.00% $8.75 wolf minerals limited

From a Nov 08 ASX company releaseProject Background and Wolf...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    From a Nov 08 ASX company release

Project Background and Wolf work to date.
    Hemerdon Ball tungsten and tin mine was developed by the British government in World War
    to provide tungsten for the war effort. The mine was short lived and only a minor amount of
    ore was mined.
    Later the mine was subject to an extensive feasibility study and developed by AMAX
    Exploration (UK) Ltd (AMAX) between 1977 and 1981. AMAX drilled over 300 drillholes for
    24,500m of drilling. AMAX completed a comprehensive Feasibility Study including
    developing a decline and operating a pilot plant onsite. This work culminated in planning
    permission being granted to develop a mine in June 1986 valid to June 2021.
    Wolf acquired the Hemerdon Project on 4th December 2007 after 6 months of negotiation
    with landowners. Wolf re-assayed 10% of the AMAX drilling from core remaining on site and
    compared it to the original AMAX assay data. This re-assaying confirmed the AMAX data
    which resulted in SRK calculating an inferred resource of 82 million tonnes at 0.22% W03 and
    0.22% tin (inferred March 2008).
    Scoping study work was completed and reported in June 2008. This work identified capital
    and operating cost parameters.

--------------------------
    From that I would assume that there would still be some degree of usable access (roads),remnants of Pilot plant and a bloody big hole (decline)from which some mining was done albeit 60 years ago.

Reducing future expenditure to some degree .

How much I do not know but Amax I would have thought being an experienced largish mining house in there time would have at least have connected the leg bone to the hip bone.

Interestingly ,WLF was one of the best performing floats of 2007 (in the previous resource boom years)reaching $2+ a share .From memory on the back of acquiring this project.

If I was a bit more Google Earth savvy it would be great to get a zoom in of the project/existing infrustructure.

So if others with this expertise and an interest in WLF POSTING THE CO ORDINATES LINK WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Continuing...Best of Luck to all holders,

and of course please dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.