CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

dossalots of thumbs up well done!raison d'etre??? thats not...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    dossa

lots of thumbs up well done!

raison d'etre??? thats not chinese is it ? i will google it eventually when im bored again. (ok i did do french but will still have to google)

you are correct i cant keep away from this story. (whats story/fairytale in chinese?).

And by the way im a good 6 foot so thats not "a tad short" is it?? (im not a trader either !)

You dont have to have an investment in a racehorse to watch and appreciate it (eg black caviar..go you good thing!)

nor do you need to have shares in a company to make comments and observations in an open forum.

you also dont need the film rights to watch the latest movies or soap operas.

so i think im ok posting here...no agenda for me here other than annoyance with some of the unsubstantiated ramps (eg share price predictions, olympic dam comparisons best this best that.. native copper rarety, jorc inadequacies, asx inadequacies, metal equivalences, manipulation, school of hard knocks...etc

keep me on ignore if you cant afford the time for an alternative view..im sure your intelligent enough to screen the "one liners" quickly and not need a computer to do it for you..

xx

ps whats the point of me stating a sentiment here...you cant buy or sell anyway!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.