CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi CDU (it's quicker) the real pain with 'all the bickering' is...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi CDU (it's quicker) the real pain with 'all the bickering' is that hidden amongst all of the posts there are some that do have insight...as usual the problem is always in deciphering which are constructive (either for or against) and which are just blatant rampers and downrampers.

One has to do some extra work to try and sort one from the other, as a longtermer I clearly am very optimistic about the company and where it's heading. However, if I start to get to the point where I fail to see some serious issues with the company, I sure as hell want others that I trust, (and the importance here is to do with 'trust') to be able to gently tap me on the shoulder and say..mate have you thought of this? or, that announcement doesn't make sense..

This is where an overabundance of 'rubbish posts' can do some real harm, because it clouds those posters who really do have something of importance to say, whether they are pro or against company strategic directions.

I am of the opinion that the pieces of this jigsaw are coming together very nicely, holding one's nerve and being patience are some of the traits clearly one needs in life never mind just the sharemarket..so with that we await the end of the suspension and of course the granting of the ML.

cheers to longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.