AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"Well only as little as 12 days until the month of the appeal."...

1. 1,182 Posts.
    "Well only as little as 12 days until the month of the appeal."

Yeah, even if the appeal is heard in February, it is unlikely any judgment would be given before April at least, given how long it took to deliver the judgment in the court below.

"Now with the general consensus that commonsense will prevail and AVQ will be free to mine Isabel without anymore background noise."

You mean, the general consensus and commonsense of people with a vested interest in AVQ. Ok.

"The three commonwealth judges will have the eyes of the world on them with case."

Uhh...not really. The Swiss Franc thing just happened. China is slowing down. Australian property prices getting out of hand. Greece now in even more debt. US still in significant debt. I'm pretty sure the world has more important things to look at.

"To stamp out corruption, high on the list in SI and this biggest case in history, the spot lights are on us."

Well ok, you say that corruption needs to be stamped out, but then:

"Anyone with a Healthy state of mind would know that SMM do not have a chance in hell to use their deep pockets on this one. All these judges will also not want to go against one of their own respected Judges who they probably went to Uni with. "

So...the judges will base their decision on who they went to uni with? Wouldn't that be corruption? Are you saying we should stamp out corruption with corruption? I don't get it?

"With a judgment from Judge Brown that is water tight"

What makes you think it is water tight? Have you read the entire judgment? Are you a lawyer?

"and from good sources has been looked at allegedly by other judges to test how tight. Apparently thet came back only to say it is bomb proof"

The judge consulted other judges, who aren't presiding on the matter, as to what he should do? Wow, isn't that like, really improper? Isn't that like one jury asking another jury in another entirely different case what to do? How do you know this anyway?

"I also find it hard to believe that after having a number of years and then the longest case in history to find all the evidence SMM needed, they fail to find anything at all that could ever win them 1 point in the case."

Well, you just provided them with a few additional appeal points. I mean, the appeal judges having gone to uni with Judge Brown. Then Judge Brown consulting other judges as to what to do. Seems like pretty good appeal points to me.

"I am yet to hear 1 person say, not even the believers of SMM, that they think SMM will win the appeal and why. Not one reason as to why they should win, not one."

Maybe try getting your hands on SMM's submissions on appeal?

"AVQ are squeaky clean in SI and have no dirt on them"

Really? What about ASX announcement dated 30 December 2014?

"Ryan is local and married to one and speaks the language"

So the appeal judges will favour AVQ because the CEO married a local? Isn't that also corruption?

"Avq are going to mine this year start to bring money to the badly effect economy this year"

And to their own pockets presumably. They're not a charity.

"They have a partner onboard that has dealt with buisness in SI for years and are very respected in the are"

Could've been a bigger and better partner, as suggested previously on these forums.

"SMM lost every single point, every single point in the court case that they are trying to appeal, (this is laughable in its itself)."

Isn't the purpose of an appeal to review those decisions earlier made?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.