RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Not long now, page-9

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Potentially, the SP will surge very high and this I base on what's to come. I am near certain that the area in question where drilling is to take shape is as near as the Clayton valley project as it could ever be. The accumalive forces at play want your shares. They will politely ask and shape these trades to their convenience. Already they are taking away from the non believers or the ones not wanting to move ahead your shares. The trading patterns over the past weeks have indicated a bullish momentum that was made eveident by the continous forces at play only to stop and revive and to do so the same. The value of the SP with the potential at play will make this company look like it's an already valuable assest to have even post drill results. The small register and the tightly held shares will allow the SP to surge at any hint of good to great news. I am expecting a SP post drill results of 15 to 35 cents. This Utah paradox basin is no joke it's been drilled before, one of the drill holes didn’t do so well. In fact, it blew out so much brine that it had to be abandoned for its intended use. We’re talking 50,000 barrels a day, with a recent NI 43-101 showing 15 million barrels of brine present, and with lithium levels testing as high as 1,700 ppm.
    Lithium is in high demand. Rmx is there and so are we.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.