RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Shouldn't be too long now until RVR takes off. Short term share...

1. 279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Shouldn't be too long now until RVR takes off.

Short term share price drivers:

• Zinc price
    • Liontown East expansion - this too me looks like it will have the capacity to add >250kt contained ZnEq (high grade) over the longer term. This would effectively double the current production target and either extend mine life at current rate by 5 years or double the mill feed. Hole 8 and wedges should be on the way soon
    • Additional high grade Cu-Au mineralisation in the Liontown footwall where hole LTED07 intersected 7.7m @ 1.2%Cu and 3.4g/t Au
    • Scarecrow drilling to commence post LTE drilling - a good hit here would be a mega game changer
    • Multiple additional high priority untested IP anomalies (screened for conductance, ruling out conductive cover) on the right structures could increase the Liontown project to super status (Snowleopard, Northern IP Anomaly, Blenheim West, etc)
    • The three Au or Cu-Au targets highlighted on page 17 of the most recent presenation (Trooper Creek Breccia, Kitchenrock Hill and Truncheon Advanced Argillic). Success on any one of these could add a completely new dimension and scale to company.
    • West 45 is open - could significantly add to high grade reserves
    • Far West - resource/reserve/mine design upgrade imminent
    • Waterloo resource is open
    • Production!!!

Based on my own valuations, including the exploration aspect which most analysts have ignored, RVR should currently be trading at 39-43c, with a medium term target including any exploration success on the above list, at 55-65c. There are a few undervalued miners on the market at the moment, but none so undervalued as this stock.

Cheers,
    GB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.