WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi, ruffI , too, think that OBJ is worth more than its current...

1. 11 Posts.
    Hi, ruff

I , too, think that OBJ is worth more than its current market cap indicates. But without any revenue/earning, the market cap of obj will be mostly influenced by market sentiment, imo.

I also see the risky side of OBJ business from a shareholder’s view: For example:

1 what if 2007 is sort of repeat of 2006: announcements on progress of OBJ tech, talks of discussion with pharma, no revenue, no deal and another share placement?

2. In the annual report, it mentioned Cosmetic/ Life Style Delivery Systems (OBJ wearable watch patch). My interpretation is that OBJ will want to start the production of the patches, which I perceive as a negative. Why so? Because I perceive OBJ board as mostly a science team. Do they have the capacity to actually mange a successful manufacture business? Do they have the necessary facilities? (such as marketing, sales distribution, etc) to actually sell the patches successfully? I doubt it. The team does scientific work best. So I would like to think that doing more tests / trials and licensing its technology is the way to go. Not wise to get involved in the production business.

The above is just my personal opinion.

A pharma deal to license OBJ’s technology that brings royalties will be really good to the company and its shareholders.

Please do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.