AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

It would appear some people are finally catching on to the...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    It would appear some people are finally catching on to the 'finance more development..issue more shares' concept that ORE has been operating on since I bought my first shares back in 2014. I thought based on statements from the company there would be no need for further financing (that was when there were closer to 100 million shares out there). Well...as luck would have it...they did a couple of more (dilutions)
    excuse me, financings after that. Which brought the total OS to where they are today. Unfortunately....everything about ORE's philosophy is the 'future' for public shareholders' and 'the present for management and qualified' people. This seems to have worked so far for the enrichment of management...but if you do the math...the share count has doubled in the past few years, and the debt has grown disproportionately. Meaning the shares you bought for $3 back in 2014 are worth about half of what you paid for them. Let's say you bought 1000 shares @ $3 =$3000 back then....now you have 1000 shares worth $6.50 = $6500. Well on the surface you look to have doubled your investment...but in reality the shares are worth less than $6.50 because of debt. You see there are a few Market Makers that hold up the stock when it's headed down....but sometimes they short the stock because...well...they can drive it down.

You are probably asking yourself..."how does all this affect me?" Well...if you are a day trader...probably not at all...but if you are a long term investor or debt holder...that's a whole different story. We'll get to that chapter after we are looking at $5.00 a share. ciao niu
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 19/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.