IMS 0.00% 69.0¢ impelus limited

Not long till the update, page-11

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    You are refering to SMA. I've been keeping a close eye on them, i had 1,000,000 at 1c about 2 months ago, but got out - ouch!

I've asked MBE about opening on their MPayments platform to application developers, which is what SMA focus on, but MBE aren't interested, from the conversations i've had with them. They should be! That's where the money is. MBE are trying to 'guess' the right apps themselves, if they opened their API up to developers and let the market choose, they could do a lot better i suspect. But what MBE are doing at the moment is working. For me, there is no reason why MBE cannot do both, however their decision to focus on white labeled products is that the cut they get is higher. If MBE were to offer their api to others to implement in their applications, the cut of each transaction would be lower. And if they were do to this, i suspect they would find it harder to white label products, as the developers would choose not too, in favour of implementing the api themselves.

If "No Limits Games" continues to be the soley monetary driver of their Convey platform, i suspect they may eventually decided to go down the path of opening up their API, but who knows.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.