GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

NathanYou ask how far appart GGP and Page are? I would say light...

1. 465 Posts.
    Nathan
    You ask how far appart GGP and Page are? I would say light years.

To my limited knowledge it is somewhat similar to Dallas the Larry (Graves) Hagman series of the 70's.

Page waited until AKW offloaded the PB to GGP via Kindee/Cathie as they had the money (our money). Interesting point is that documents indicate that GGP got it from Caldonia. This makes for interesting argument in relation to legal and indemnities because they may not extend to GGP? A question that needs to be answered and maybe why GGP are PAYING the legal bills. Someone mentioned FP saying at a General Meeting that GGP have not spent any money on legals......this is surely wrong.

Page purchased certain lease/levels within the PB which I think were called the Allegre and that these were purchased from a person known as Culppeper for about $1M. My opinion on this is that Page could see he was about to miss out on his 25% option agreement with AKW and was looking to go after AKW/GGP/Kindee/Cathie and Caldonia because there is some money to be got from the Dallas series 1 episode 1.

And a previous post by Nathan saying the INDEPENDENT EXPERT declaration on the bottom of the P1 reserves debarcle. In this you also need to throw in Frank Brophy as he being a BoD WITH years of O&G experience needs to be held accountable as he was being paid for many a year for EXPERTISE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.