GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I am still asking and awaiting proof that SRH#1 flowed at 370+...

1. 241 Posts.
    I am still asking and awaiting proof that SRH#1 flowed at 370+ bopd over 24 hrs in Dec 2012. That was a proclamation that attracted a lot of attention and of course, buyers…including myself. Since than, by Feb-Mar 2013 I began to realise that I was part of a sophisticated screw -over. I bloke spoke to another bloke about buying cheap acreage from another bloke (who was also from Australia) and buying his companies acreage dirt cheap that was sweet for oil and gas but there was another bloke from Texas who was a pain in the backside. Collectively, it was worked out that a whole load of money could be made offloading the acreage to the other bloke with another Australian company who will then be indebted to the initial bloke that introduced the idea. When it came to DD, the blokes all went, screw it…find PB acreage cheaper than that and if your worried about short-term grief from SH's, tell them that we will give you some magical indemnity. (hahahahahaha, us fat corporate pigs are so smart and the SH's will easily fall for this 10 well program, no more dilution, 370 bpd from verticals etcetcetc crap.) Nothing ever came since that time…I clearly remember waiting fro flows from SRH#!-2 in January…by Feb-Mar all the conspiracy theories were coming thick and fast other than the one my gut feeling was telling me all along during this time…I have been had big time by a number of blokes that legally spun a caper that was formed, devised and planned from a period much earlier in 2012 by some blokes who are also known as brokers that found some spineless jellyfish that owned a company and were perfect bait for this screw-over. I could see the guilt riddled all over SG's face when he was in Melbourne. He knew that he rolled over like a pulp dog. But it has been an incredible ride regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.