GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Nathan,Probably important to check the facts. suggest you call...

1. 30 Posts.
    Nathan,
    Probably important to check the facts. suggest you call Reagan court house. not sure why you wouldn`t have already as you are posting all the time and may now have converted notes.

you state they (management)were always going to defend their position.

I must have missed the companies claim on Arturus for repayment of court costs re the imdemity, sorry about that. just the first step when you have insurance you believe in. You make a claim right?

Well what you will see from now on is certain shareholders defending their position.s you would agree it is their right and some would say their duty to deliver a response.

My previous post may have been a little harsh but you have painted yourself with the colours of the company over the last few weeks and you have taken up your position.

As stated you should check your facts. start with the counterclaim and you may start to understand the depth of the fertilizer you are standing in.

No offence personally, but you have been the courier of information before it was disclosed to the market. Thats a fact no matter what you post from here. Its was posted publicly so who knows who is looking at it right now.
    If you haven`t benefited financially by not holding then that would be a win for you, Lets hope that is the case as you have posted without emotion and said what you think also.

This company could have been so different with different management. They have made decisions that have compounded to a point people like yourself get dragged in to defend them on HC.
    You look for the angle and reason why for events just as I do

PIGSTER

The last lodgement made by ggp/cathie/kindee was 12/12/2011 being a request for Jury Trial. Anyone catch that announcement on the ASX?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.