WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

i am a bit confused .. as i understand it as soon as OBJ have...

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    i am a bit confused .. as i understand it as soon as OBJ have something "material" whether its approved or not .. should they not request a TH as they are in possesion of "price/market sensitive" information?? Now they might interpret the news as non price sensitive but the last time they did that it really backfired !!! They could ann they are in the process of finalizing the ann blah blah and will be done in X amount of days.. why not do it this way??

just has me thinking they might mark this as non price sensitive and release it .. like a cat amongst the pigeons.. as they have done previously.. not downramping as i hold many LOL ... just perplexed that Glyn would say they have the ann but are awaiting approval of wording and not request a halt while they do this..

please others view welcome as i thoughts.... as im stuck with only this going round my head... and about to hit the golf course and need some reassurance im on the wrong track otherwise my round is going to be a shocker with my mind elsewhere LOL...

PS im not up to speed 100% on the technicalities of TH ann's and what requirements need to be met to force them to request one...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.