RUM 8.70% 2.5¢ rum jungle resources ltd

Not long!, page-3

1. 570 Posts.
    I really don't like the new hotcopper posting forum,I keep pressing the wrong button.Anyway I had a lengthy chat with CHRIS today and again he was happy to chat about a few things,and once again I appreciated his time.I get the feeling he gets frustrated with holders that are impatient ,but I did remind him that I for one have been a long term holder and I won't be going anywhere .When I bought this company I bought it on a 5 to 10 year hold in my super and I don't care much for day to day share prices.I Allso bought in when souls took a liking for the story so as far as I am concerned they are still here and I will remain.Chris is very comfortable with what's happening ,he would not hang around if he thought this would not happen.Chris said they are waiting on the feasibility wich will happen this year.Once these happen they can then turn them into either joint ventures or off take agreements and then get finance and corporates on board.This my fellow holders is exactely what we want .We are getting to the pointy end and as chris said and highlighted in the last announcement once they no it is feasible we will then be off and running,so don't loose faith,I haven't and he haven't so hang in there and I believe we will be very ,very handsomely rewarded.Remember the next 6 to 12 months will make this company.I am very excited about this company going forward and around October I will top up some more as money comes to me.please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.