ANQ 0.00% 0.3¢ anaeco limited

not long, page-10

1. brw
    178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    - Have a look at their website - on 5th January they put out a pack to analysts showing an economic model of the business, assuming 55k tpa plants, most of the plants will be bigger than that
    - It has CAPEX, IRR , financial modelling etc on it
    - The company does own the technology and have patents approved or pending in most markets globally
    - Not sure regarding the plant design, really it is the DICOM vehicle that is the key and it is modular so the plant is built around the number of those.
    - The plant aims to reduce 80-85% of waste from Landfills - I haven't seen a competitor that comes close to that. Also note this technology produces electricity, uses little water and revenue producing fertilizer/biofuel.

One of the key things for me was to who else can do anything close to this - and I can't find anything that is close. Some report to get to 60-70% of landfill reduction, but don't produce the electricity or the fertilizer...

The key thing is though Anaeco produces both, higher diversification from landfill, small footprint, producs green carbon credits etc etc....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.