BMN 1.27% $3.12 bannerman energy ltd

In light of today's wonderful share price movements, I just did...

1. 1,381 Posts.
    In light of today's wonderful share price movements, I just did some digging, turns out the directors havent bought since 2008. I thought it had been a while but it was longer than I thought.

I pressured the company on friday to see some buying from them but was told that in one form or another they werent really itching to buy more. To me I cant see where else any change will come from other than market sentiment, which only appears to be getting worse with the greeks and the debt ceiling still milling around.

My line of argument was - what can they do to bring value back to the company in the short to mid term?
    - Get a mining license - probably not
    - Get a joint venture partner - probably not
    - Get meaningful drilling results - no because theyre in cash conservation mode
    - Complete the DFS - no, that will be done end of year/q1 next year
    - Sell a prospect? - no because noone will be buying for any meaningful value now
    - Buy shares on market to restore confidence - they could do this but havent yet.

PDN's leadership by comparison bought at the height of the fukushima crash days which shows some commitment and confidence.

Not sure what you all take out of it, but I dont see how they can expect us to buy if they are not willing to, given the know more about the company than us.

Coupled with the U spot dropping again over the weekend to $54, as well as the Italian referendum and todays price, this makes me not a happy camper.

2 weeks more of EOFY loss selling to go...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.12
Change
-0.040(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $548.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.17 $3.21 $3.08 $1.621M 516.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $3.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.17 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.