TAS 0.00% 0.5¢ tasman resources ltd

not looking flash here, page-2

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi gutshot,

here is my take.

The market obviously hates to be kept in the dark, which is unforunately often the case with junior explorers on the ASX. Why junior explorers adopt this bad habit remains a mystery to me. It is dubious and very bad company policy as it only puts significant downward pressure on the SP which is in no ones interest and is very contra productive.

Now to TAS specfically: Investors obviously expect RIO to pull out. By my calculations we will know the answer at the latest on March 24th (expiry of the 60 days deadline). If RIO do pull out, which would be a surprise to me, TAS may need more money through a share placement in order to drill further at Vulcan. Of course there may be other companies interested in a JV with TAS for Vulcan so a share placement is not an absolute certainty.

Just for the record, I have been buying recently as the SP is way undervalued. Until we have a decision from RIO the SP will remain weak which is a buying opportunity to me. The big test for the SP will be if RIO do actually pull out. If they do IMHO the SP will immediately dip a touch further and then recover pretty quickly as investors realise that TAS will then own 100% of Vulcan again and will therefore be suddenly way undervalued.

Good luck to all and do your own research!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.