GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

You would think that the 3 stooges would read fully the things...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    You would think that the 3 stooges would read fully the things they post to bag GMC this is a paragraph from their latest doom and gloom propaganda about  Indonesia's nationalistic approach on mining and how that is going to be the death knell for GMC, but, this paragraph is at the bottom of the article now I don't think they read that far into anything.......Indonesia banned metal ore exports in 2014 to encourage smelter construction, arguing that too much wealth was shifting to refineries overseas. The move led to mine closures and a global surge in nickel prices. Newmont Mining Corp. and BHP Billiton Ltd. both pulled out of Indonesia in 2016 by selling their mining assets to local players. The ban has since been relaxed to allow some exports.
    Now 3 stooges please observe closely..1 GMC is a SMELTER (apparently one of the preferences for Indonesia) 2. It is 25% Locally owned (another preference for Indonesia) 3. That means local miners can now sell within Indonesia that means profits and taxes to Indonesians I might be off but I think that is also a preference for Indonesia.
    Now wouldn't it be a kicker if this Nationalism spreads further through the archipelago and mines in say Sarawak are targeted hmmmm wonder what affect that will have on OHM
    Nyuk Nyuk Nyuk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.