GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Not looking good for GMC, page-39

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    You start off with a number of assumptions stated as fact.

The projected expenditure is estimated to be the amount you quote but you do not know if that final figure will be higher or lower and whether that is the amount to succeed.

The projected cashflow for this quarter is $3.xM but again you dont know what the bank balance is or whether they will have cash at the end of the quarter.

In reply to your assumptions I could say that funding is assumed to be coming through either
    - A DSO which will be approved in the next month
    - SI's put in more money as they were so thrilled by the share price increasing three-fold the last time they did it.

or I could rely on a factual answer that there is a CPA facility in place which will keep them going for a while yet.

This company is not the first to be slow at communicating to its shareholders particularly while deals are done. Have a look at the big lithium mine in the Pilbaras and see how long they took a year ago to announce deals while they were in negotiations.

Your repeated reference to historical figures and events is not an indication of future events. If you believe that then you should stop writing because if you got this stock so wrong in the past then by extension you will be wrong again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.