GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Not looking good for GMC, page-40

1. 4,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    The projected expenditure is estimated to be the amount you quote but you do not know if that final figure will be higher or lower and whether that is the amount to succeed.
    The projected cashflow for this quarter is $3.xM but again you dont know what the bank balance is or
    whether they will have cash at the end of the quarter.

GMC have provided these projections not me. GMC project to be out of cash by 31 March 2018 - refer to Quarterly Report, December 2017 or screenshot of, included in one of my previous posts.

In reply to your assumptions I could say that funding is assumed to be coming through either
    - A DSO which will be approved in the next month
    - SI's put in more money as they were so thrilled by the share price increasing three-fold the last time they did it.

Correct, but these are now hypothetical scenarios.
    At the time of writing this, all we know is what was provided via the Quarterly Report indicating cash will be nil by the end of March (which starts tomorrow - 32 days to go).

or I could rely on a factual answer that there is a CPA facility in place which will keep them going for a while yet.
    The CPA facility relies on an an issue of shares to Acuity Capital, which they fund by short-selling the 150m shares that they have been issued as collateral. This is a capital raising event as they are raising capital from the issue of shares, limited by Listing Rule 7.1. So not sure what you are saying here?

This company is not the first to be slow at communicating to its shareholders particularly while deals are done. Have a look at the big lithium mine in the Pilbaras and see how long they took a year ago to announce deals while they were in negotiations.
    History suggests that GMC aren't the best at negotiating agreements, even after they are executed and deposit received. In any instance by lack of communication, I am not referring to negotiations, but of their plan. GMC need another $12M AUD - why have they not disclosed how they are going to raise this and more importantly how much do they actually need.
    Construction projects generally run over budget, so it is very likely they actually need more.

Your repeated reference to historical figures and events is not an indication of future events. If you believe that then you should stop writing because if you got this stock so wrong in the past then by extension you will be wrong again.
    History taught me that GMC updates about imminent transactions fail to eventuate. History taught me that GMC failed to close an executed binding transaction. History taught me GMC do not meet milestones, further supported by each of their Q1 (December 2017) milestones, none of which have been achieved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.