GMC 0.00% 0.6¢ gulf manganese corporation limited

Perhaps my point is that you can twist things to suit whatever...

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Perhaps my point is that you can twist things to suit whatever point of view you want.

In relation to 1. and 2. I was making the point that you are making assumptions and not statements of fact which you also seem to agree that is what they are.

3. Seems to be an agreed point – there is a funding option so the running out of cash and heading into
    administration is unlikely.

4. Just pointing out that even successful companies have communication issues.

5. Maybe I am just messing with you but I really don’t see the relevance and I am just emphasising
    the point by turning it back on your situation.

I wouldn’t pretend I could predict the cash balance at the end of March – any one of my or your assumptions could come true. It could even be as simple that they cut some costs and still have money in the bank – all conjecture.

Still relying on assumptions – this time shorting – what if the price triples again on a favourable announcement? In either case I imagine they end up with whatever cash they ask for based on whatever price is set given they have an agreed facility. The shorting of stock shouldn’t affect the company itself and whether it affects the shareholders depends on the circumstances and price of the stock at the time. Your assumption is that it will suck – but if it goes up on an announcement probably nobody will care its been shorted down from 2.8 to 2.6c and there is enough cash to carry through for a longer time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.