GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

China doesnt want anyone to succeed other than itself.Not only...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    China doesnt want anyone to succeed other than itself.

Not only FMG , BHP and RIO all the big iron ore companies went 3-5 bagger since 2015.

You ask me what will be the catalyst? I say the low lithium price can not come soon enough.... the more it drops more the likes of A40 will go into care of maintenance and likes of AJM and PLS with high debt and no cash.

GXY is in absolute golden position in comparison to all local lithium miners as Mt Cattlin is still producing at positive margin and the idiot down rampers who keep talking about the "cash burn" is being spent on developing the two other assets we have and on exploration.

So we already know there is a demand of lithium coming up as there are more EVs on the road than ever before.... even in Australia we are seeing cheaper EVs , In India/Asia electric scooters sale is going through the roof, China is only doing what it has done with Iron ore, Coal, Zinc and all the other commodities.....just go and check the history yourself, dont take my word for it.

you can go and check all the HC threads on BHP and FMG forums and you will find more doom and gloom than on GXY forum. I know this cos a lot of long term holders sold out when they saw FMG share price falling like a rock and it was one bad new after another, BHP kept cutting down their dividends and the experts were saying that BHP share price will never see $20 again..... it was absolute panic and there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

What happened in the following years was mind blowing!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.