STP 1.20% $1.68 step one clothing limited

not looking good for stp - read on!, page-3

1. 4,504 Posts.
    teezee G'day teezee,

Yeah I remember looking at these at the start of the year when they were 10c and thought to myself that perhaps they were a good buy LOL.......Luckily I never stated that or even touched it LOL!!!

With regards to ETC mate.......well this is my honest opinion! Ask yourself WHY you bought in and whether the reasons why you bought in have changed in your view. For example, I bought in on FACTS that according to research that I have conducted, asx announcements, chairmans address etc etc that I believe ETC has turned around and will release ANOTHER ripper quarterly which will turn around the SP and raise a few eyebrows. I ask myself, has this opinion changed in ANY way? The answer to me is NO and I'm holding at 1.4c with over 2mil shares knowing that PATIENCE will DEFINATELY be rewarded with this one. The reason WHY the SP is going down is ONLY due to impatient holders due to the LACK of news out.....dont blame them as I reckon most of them bought in at higher prices and are stopping out - each to their own I guess.

Teezee.....Do what you want mate and each to their own because it IS your money and I am NOT a financial expert and CANNOT tell you what to do! HOWEVER, the above IS my opinion and the HONEST REASONS why I'm holding because I still BELIEVE ETC is an awesome BUY at current levels and once GOOD NEWS does come out soon everyone will SPEWING they didn't BUY in at current levels - it's always the way isn't it!!!

PATIENCE is the key here with ETC I believe mate.

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.