NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

Fowler may yet prove himself, but the problem lies with his...

1. 30 Posts.
    Fowler may yet prove himself, but the problem lies with his track record of broken promises/forecasts/targets. I don't hate the guy but it just seems to me that he has "cried wolf" so many times that his big announcements are now met with nothing more than a shrug of the shoulders. Even today, nobody in the market seems to actually believe that the deal has been signed or is even going to be signed.

I see your point Richie, but I prefer to expect ANYTHING rather than just success or failure. Regarding your comment that there would be no Crux deal due to the purchase of shares by directors, I suspect that those rules do not apply in this instance. We are merely waiting for confirmation of a previous announcement, not a suspiciously timed new one. I could be wrong. BTW, glad to see that you are still holding despite your passionate SELL recommendation. This leads me to believe that deep down you're still clinging to hope.

Everyone seems to have fairly strong opinions on NXS (all valid...they're only opinions), but most would agree that the share price is ready to move quite sharply, one way or the other. For everyone's sake, particularly those long-term holders, I hope it's up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.