IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

not looking good, page-12

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Again

I have been a long time follower of gold and despite excellent fundamentals for many years now, the price has begrudgingly risen to a point where it is starting to be noticed. As I said yesterday though, the junior gold shares all over the world are in a sorry and sick state, with an acute lack of interest being shown by investors.

Without going into the reasons for the lack of interest, we are being presented with a gift with IGR in the low forties. Gold will eventually take its place on centre stage as the world's financial situation deteriorates further (and deteriorate it will), and gold shares will come to be viewed as the 'go to' sector.

I don't know when this will occur, but occur it will. What is needed here is patience, and a determination to pick up cheap shares in company's like IGR which will have an exceedingly profitable gold mine on its books at a time when gold should be strongly performing. Unless of course it is taken over before hand. That is the biggest threat to share holders at this time. And although a premium would be payed for an early take over, share holders would miss out on the big gains that should come with this company down the track.

So in essence, simply sit back and relax, have patience, enjoy the ride, and take advantage of the opportunities being presented on the market.

Cheers
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.