IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

not looking good, page-2

1. 3,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nugget

Re Your
    We need a positive increase in gold and some patience I think.

I think that is an understatement, if ever I have come across one....LOL

With the recent IMF gold sales announcement, the Big Boyz are getting 'seriously desperate' about controlling the yellow metal before it exposes what a rort the world's financial really is ... ie. a farce built on oceans of paper promises.

I fear that even if gold were to continue to rise strongly, the shares would still be opposed at the moment to keep a lid on things. There are ways and means of doing this, as is demonstrated by subdued interest in gold worldwide, whilst the price has risen from $275 an ounce to $905 an ounce. Junior gold shares are performing abysymally on every exchange. Manipulation/suppression is a means whereby the general public are kept subdued, since a race for the protection of gold could really create havoc in the markets.

Gold will continue to rise, and eventually the shares will play catch up. However that time hasn't come just yet.

But having a well managed company like IGR continuing to build its resource base, while we wait for the market to get the green light, is a pretty good place to have some funds invested. We just need to have enough patience until the tide of investment turns in our favour.

Cheers to holders
    Nev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.