APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Earnie, (or the Big Earnie in your words)Of course I have a...

1. 491 Posts.
    Earnie, (or the Big Earnie in your words)

Of course I have a smile on my face as I find your post amusing. Who wouldn't.

You deny being the self proclaimed guru of APG yet now refer to yourself as the Big Earnie, not Earnie, not Big Earnie but THE Big Earnie. Yep, there's chuckle number 1.

Chuckle number two starts with your line about "life is too short" and not taking the likes of myself and Daveboy seriously. Really Earnie, come on now.

You state the only reason that you post is out of respect for those you convinced to get into APG and then freely admit that you post unfounded rubbish to provide them with words of encouragement. You hero.

If anyone can't be taken seriously after your last post, it's you.
    I personally think that you want them to hang on to their existing shares as you spread the Earnie Bulldust and encourage them to buy more again on unfounded statements made by yourself. I would even go as far to ask the question, "I wonder who's shares they are buying?"

Now I'm rolling over with laughter as I read the next bit about leaders and followers. Get real Earnie this is a discussion forum and discussions require answers to posts. If answering a post makes one a follower then may I remind you that you answered mine. You really are a class act.

For your own benefit and before you totally lose the remaining respect (if any) of some of the readers on this thread, do yourself a favour and quit insulting people. If this thread is no longer able to satisy your intellectual needs then leave. In my opinion, and judging by some of your more recent posts, your intellectual needs require professional attention and you won't find that here anyway.

APG will come good when APG is good and ready and not because of your "words of encouragement". The market expects the big switch to be turned on sometime early in the New Year. If that happens and it all works then the market will react accordingly and, just like me, BHP staff will also have smiles on their faces.

Now... would you like another dance. This time you can follow :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.