LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

not many companies would do the same

1. 412 Posts.
    I have received this mail from LUM office yesterday.
    I was really surprised that that I got reply from LUM on my enquiry why such a negative reaction after the Moscow order.
    Not many Companies would do the same.
    I have made enquiry on Tuesday and have been told that my message will be posted to Mr. R. Sala

Considerable progress is continuing to be made by the Lumacom Team.

Managing Director, Rodd Sala, said neither he nor the other Directors knew of any reason why the price should drop so dramatically after the announcement of a strategically major deal.

The Directors had expected that the share price would have reflected a positive view on the news that a sign had been sold to one of Russia’s major outdoor companies for the soft drink icon; Pepsi, a strategic sale which the Board believes could open the door to multiple sales within the region and beyond.

In observance of good corporate governance, Lumacom announces agreements only once they have been signed. The Directors have made a firm commitment to announce these deals when and as they happen.

Following the launch of the Barcelona screen in July there have been a number of significant meetings between Managing Director Rodd Sala and Lumacom’s European team and various media companies and advertising agencies.

In the past three months considerable progress has been made with two advert revenue share deals in Sweden and one in Finland. It has also been announced that negotiations have been underway for approximately 50 sites throughout Europe in accordance with the Company’s advertising revenue sharing model.

The direct sale to Pepsi in Moscow is separate from these sites.

More announcements will be made as they come to fruition.

Rodd Sala. Managing Director.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.