PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

I think it speaks volumes about this company that in these...

1. 521 Posts.
    I think it speaks volumes about this company that in these incredibly difficult times they are actually continuing with their exploration and expansion plans...they must be very very confident about their position and about their future...although i am very wary of so called experts lately you would have to think that a lot of people have been going over this company lately with a fine tooth comb and then felt comfortable enough to invest a lot of money in them...next bit of news will be a new refinancing of the debt at more favourable terms...they said they will get this refinancing and on past track record you would have to assume they will as they have never failed to deliver on a promise so far...I also feel very comfortable now that they will generate a profit in the current climate and with copper anywhere above $1.35 a pound they will have no problems....load up now for the future..will take a while but this will be one of the survivors that propspers from everyone elses demise..i think they have more than proved by now that they are true survivors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.