MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

not many for sale, page-4

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Probably right Bosco - no one on here has given any reasons for positivty either?????

I have a lot and have written it off - you win some you lose some. Trust me on current levels of trading it would be a few weeks to rid my self of this noose

Maybe the constant MOU's and nothing - no contracts a two bit internet company which we bought with script so what did it value the business at really - what is the business going to ad to MIK's bottom line - enought for MIK to keep trading - i fear not.

The new writen down price on the RFID price tags they put out months ago.

The capital raise at .35c was ill timed - hardly their fault but subscribed accordingly - no one took it.

Just hoping Bosoco you can give me the insiration to hang on!!!!!!!!!

Heavy penalties in this market for over promising and horribly under delivering and i think Matt fits that bill -
    Remembering that we were all ready to roll very early this year and as early as late last year when the climates were much better - here we are nearly a year on and we have a batch of worthless MOU's a two bit internet company ; grave concerns about the patents ( if there were ever any on RFID and security tags we had /have??) and Hans from Ozjet added to the mix - forgive my cynicism but where am i looking at it incorrectly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.