FAR 0.00% 50.0¢ far limited

To all current stock holders, i know many current shares holder...

1. 387 Posts.
    To all current stock holders, i know many current shares holder would be holding these shares at a higher average price than the current selling price, but lets all remember it shall not take much positive news for the company to become active in the market place once agian..

Imo Far, is not currently active, we did trade just over 10,000,000 share yesterday but that is only $400,000 this is can be positive sign of the start of something or just a trader purchasing now with the intention of selling within the next 3 month imo...

I am currently very pleased with the attitude of 99% of this posted relating to the Far share holder on Hotcopper, as long as well keep thinking along the same path it shall be fine, never forget the company is currently manage by ME whom imo i would say would be working on many different options at this point in time & we all would like to know whom he is talking with or even getting ready to sign something off with imo.. but lets all remember this shall not & cannot be realeased until the deal is done... as share holders if things keep going down the current path imo all may work out well for the company which shall then bring the company back into the light of the market which shall then get many outsiders interested in purchasing shares imo.. so all sit back & relax everything i completely out of your control for the moment.. let the company management do some positive for eveybody...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 50.0¢ $2.305K 4.609K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17688 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 88712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.