VPE 0.00% 41.5¢ victoria petroleum nl

not many sellers in vpeo, page-8

1. 547 Posts.
    Thanks Brunette-two :) as always a chart is an individual interpretation, and can be wrong!! Candlesticks shouldn't be looked at in isolation, but I felt with the overbought indicators it could add some wheight... Based on trade so far today (and the fact the market is overall down) it would appear not to be the case!

You could equally look at any other number of indicators for VPE and say that they are still bullish.

I think I have said multiple times that I'm best used as a contrarian indicator, do the opposite of what I do and you will probably be ok ;)

Good points about the risk and reward (though I'm not sure I would choose westpac ;) ) I think sometimes though we get carried away (newbies especially) and a sobering reminder every now and again doesn't go astray. speccies are speccies and risk vs reward, we just need to make sure we don't forget it!

I still hold quite a few vpe, and I hope we see a sp of well over 50c before too long (at which point I will consider selling some more).

I only wish this had happened beofre the global financial meltdown, as I can only dream about how much profit I'd be sitting on now if it had have. The fact that VPE has been bucking the market trend is not lost on me :)

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.