OTE 0.00% 0.3¢ otis energy limited

stormkinghave a look at sellers at .003 and .004 and you will...

1. 1,957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 335
    stormking
    have a look at sellers at .003 and .004 and you will see what im talking about.
    heres a fact for you this stock traded at 2.2c after 1/10 consolidation and that was the start of the current drilling program.
    after spending millions for a gross over all drills we have 30bopd
    we started with 18bopd
    this is why the share price is now at one tenth of the price it was a year ago.
    what a company we have invested in ! what great management we have lossing 90% of share price!
    to those who have bought in at .002 it might be worth a risk but with this company it only goes down.
    with all your chest thumping have a thought for share holders that are caught up in this stock.
    i hold a massive amount of stock and can only hope to get out at a reasonable price (with no profit )
    i bag this stock because it needs to be bagged it is one of the worst performing stocks ive ever seen ,i have given credit to management when i thought that they were having a go but it turned out to be the same old story and the market sees that and that is why the stock is at one tenth it was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.