GTG 7.35% 6.3¢ genetic technologies limited

not much cash in $15m settlement, page-9

1. 8,505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Kacy,

You are doing precisely what you were concerned the posts of Elliot and myself would do. That is, making misleading statements. Revenue is not cash. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

I repeat my original assertion regarding the cash component of the Applera settlement. IMHO the cash component is less than the legal costs incurred by GTG of approx. $5M. The reason I have reached this conclusion is due to the total reluctance of GTG to disclose the amount of the cash component. You may have noticed that the market has reached a similar conclusion.

Like yourself, I also squirm when somebody posts a negative view on stock that I hold. However, I do not proceed to shoot at the messenger.

This is a forum for posting public information and expressing views on the outlook for a company. That does not mean only those views which are approved by Kacy. It is not appropriate to make unsubstantiated allegations of being "untruthful" simply because you do not like the view expressed and have run out of credible argument to counter it.

That having been said, I wish you and the rest of the GTG Cheer Squad good luck with this stock. I am an investor and trader and take no joy in seeing people lose money on bad stocks. My purpose in expressing my views on GTG is to add value to the forum, as opposed to wanting to add value to GTG.

Regards.

Piste Skier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.005(7.35%)
Mkt cap ! $8.329M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.2¢ $17.61K 272.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4447 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.